China University Students Hainan FTP Tourism Innovation Competition
For the construction of the Hainan Free Trade Port (FTP), and cultivating innovative talents for the high-quality development of Hainan's tourism industry, the "China University Students Hainan FTP Tourism Innovation Competition" was launched by the China Tourism Education Association, the Hainan Tourism Association, and Hainan University.
Targeting at college student tourists, the competitors need to design routes focused on the three main tourism resources of Hainan, namely the scenic highway around the island, tropical rainforest parks, and villages and coastal tourist areas.
1. The maximum head count allowed for each participating group is five. One teacher should lead the group as an instructor. After registration, every group can choose one of the industry mentors recommended by the organizing committee.
2. Participants cannot join multiple teams at the same time. Participants and instructors are not allowed to take part temporarily, or change groups.
3. Each group can submit up to three works, and each work must be complete and submitted independently. The work should be clearly classified as one of the three categories required.
4. Submissions must be original work without copyright violations or plagiarism.
5. The intellectual property rights of the submissions are owned by the organizer by default, which allows the organizer to use the works without compensation.
The registration will end on March 31 and the deadline for submission is May 5. Please send your works to email@example.com, and provide your contact information and a brief introduction to your work.
A panel of experts will select the most excellent submissions. The organizing committee will announce the shortlist on May 20 and competitors will be invited to participate in the finals held at Hainan University on June 5.
We sincerely welcome your participation!
The official WeChat Account designated for the competition