Consulate General of Israel in Guangzhou Logo Design Competition
As the New Year full of hope has arrived, the ties between Israel and South China are expected to be further tightened. The Consulate General of the State of Israel in Guangzhou now invites competent parties to design a logo for the consulate.
All the designs submitted to the expert panel will be considered and discussed, and the winner will be displayed at the consulate's future events as its official logo. Taking design as a stage, you can unleash your imagination and creativity to share your feelings about Israel and South China.
1. Competitors should work individually or in groups, and each individual or team is only allowed to submit once.
2. Residents living and working in Guangdong, Guangxi, Fujian and Hainan provinces of South China and students studying in those provinces are eligible to participate.
3. Submissions must be original work without copyright violations or plagiarism.
4. The cultures of both countries must be respected in the design, and an integration of the unique elements of the two countries is particularly welcomed.
5. Submitted works should be concise and showcase the diversity of China-Israel cooperation.
6. The consulate will reserve the right to modify the logo if necessary.
The design competition will begin on Feb 23 and its deadline for submission is 12 pm on March 31. Please send your design to Logoisraelschina@gmail.com, and provide your contact information and a brief introduction to your work.
A panel of experts from Israel and China will select the most excellent submissions. The consulate will announce the winners and present the prizes on April 15.
We sincerely welcome your participation!